Fatigue and the decline of energy may be the result of irregular and inadequate nutrition. Therefore, regardless of work commitments, it is important to always take care of your regular and healthy meals.
You will be able to restore your energy very soon with bananas and almonds, but if you’re not in the mood for snacks, tea therapy is always an option here. We recommend several types of teas that can affect and return your energy.
- Ginger: Spicy ginger tea can be drunk hot or cold, and the main feature is to warm up the body, reduce inflammatory symptoms and improve immunity.
- Menthol: Has a calming effect and it strengthens the nerves. If you combine this tea with rosemary and lemon balm, you will increase the psychological resistance and you will recover faster from your emotional instability. Drinking this tea will make you recover your positive thoughts.
- Lemon: Restores energy and improves the immune system. It is recommended to drink it in the first part of the day because it can wake you up.
- Black tea: Because of the caffeine it acts stimulating and reduces sleepiness and fatigue. You can consume black tea instead of coffee.
- Rose hip tea: This tea is rich in flavonoids and it has a big role in the recovery of the body. It has an intense aroma that will wake you up.
- Nettle: A powerful tool to purify the blood, it can contribute to a faster discharge of toxins from the body.
- Lotus tea: Is recommended to be used for the problems of the respiratory tract, especially for acute and chronic bronchitis.
Drinking tea helps fight free radicals. Tea is high in oxygen radical absorbance capacity, in another way of saying it helps in destroying free radicals. Free radicals can damage DNA in the body. Our bodies are produced to fight free radicals but they’re not 100 percent effective. So our body suffers from the influence of the free radicals, which has been linked to heart diseases, cancer, and neurological degeneration, so we will need all the help we can get.